Kudos to ZAC BROWN of SOUTHERN GROUND/ELEKTRA/WAR‘s ZAC BROWN BAND on raising $1.7 million for his non-profit project, CAMP SOUTHERN GROUND, during the second annual “EVENING TO REMEMBER” fundraiser. Guests this year included Chef EMERIL LAGASSE, assisting BROWN’s Chef RUSTY HAMLIN with the dinner menu, and “Avengers” star CHRIS HEMSWORTH. Both donated items to the evening’s live auction, and the ZAC BROWN BAND performed a set.
CAMP SOUTHERN GROUND stretches across more than 400 acres and serves children ages 7-17, from all socioeconomic backgrounds, races, and religions.
- Camp Southern Ground Says It’s Thank You Wednesday
- Zac Brown Band and Camp Southern Ground Participate in Giving Tuesday
- Zac Brown Band – Southern Ground Tour
- Zac Brown’s Camp Southern Ground Unveils New Expansion
- Zac Brown Band Southern Ground Festival in Nashville
Find the most current Zac Brown Band tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!