Winners of the Industry Awards, Studio Recording Awards and Special Awards to be Celebrated at the Annual Event
More Information at ACMcountry.com
WHAT: The 11TH ANNUAL ACM HONORS™ is an evening of live music and tributes celebrating recipients of the Academy of Country Music’s Special Awards, Industry Awards and Studio Recording Awards. The event will return to Nashville’s historic Ryman Auditorium for the eighth consecutive year.
Additional details including this year’s winners, host, performers and event details will be announced the coming weeks. For more information please visit www.acmcountry.com
WHEN: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
WHERE: Ryman Auditorium – 116 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219
MORE: About the Academy of Country Music
Founded in Southern California in 1964, the ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC (ACM) is a fan-focused artist and industry-driven organization, providing the financial resources to ensure the on-going philanthropic work of ACM LIFTING LIVES, the charitable arm of the Academy, which works to improve lives through the power of music. The Academy has a rich history in the entertainment industry, having been founded when Southern California was a hotbed of emerging country music and when Westerns were a staple of television programing and film production. Comprised of more than 4,900 professional members nationwide, the ACM is headquartered in Encino, Calif. For more information, log onto www.ACMcountry.com or www.ACMLiftingLives.org.
- Academy of Country Music Announces ACM Studio Recording Award Winners
- Miranda Lambert to Receive ACM Merle Haggard Spirit Award at ACM Honors
- Alicia Keys, Miranda Lambert, Chris Young, Dan+Shay, and The Band Perry to Perform at ACM Honors
- 10th ACM Honors Performers + TV Airdate Announced – Jason Aldean, Kelsea Ballerini, Luke Bryan & more!
- SOURCE was honored to have members of The Ryman Auditorium as guest speakers during 10/27 luncheon at ASCAP
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!