Silverado Records announced the signing of Arkansas native David Adam Byrnes. Byrnes has released two previous studio albums and tours extensively. He’s opened for some of country music’s biggest names, including Hank Williams Jr., Chris Young, Thompson Square and many others. He was a featured act at 2016’s Nationals Final Rodeo at the Mirage in Las Vegas, alongside now label mate, Joe Diffie. David is represented by Arlis Albritton and Tayler Bock of Full On Management.
Upcoming shows include the RelayLIVE event in Nashville on April 1st and two more dates in May with Daryle Singletary.
“David is an exceptional talent, and just radiates country music in everything he does. We’re thrilled to have him on the label, and are really looking forward to sharing some amazing new music with his fans,” said Silverado Records VP/A&R Aaron Chesling.
Byrne’s music is traditional country music through and through, with his Arkansas roots prominent in every song he sings. With his true country sound Byrnes joins the label to create multiple albums, with new music coming soon.
“I am so excited to start this new journey with the amazing folks at Silverado Records,” says Byrnes. “They truly believe in me as an artist, writer, and performer. I love their family atmosphere, approach to the music business, and overall passion. It’s a perfect match and I can’t wait to get to work!”
- Joe Diffie Signs With Silverado Records
- In Honor of Texas Independence Day, RodeoHouston Headliner Announces Recording of Live CD/DVD of Performance
- Aaron Tippin Set for Country Music Hall of Fame Songwriter Session
- Gethen Jenkins Releases New EP ‘Where The Honkytonk Belongs’
- RENEGADE RADIO ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW RADIO SHOW: "TRADITIONAL COUNTRY HOUR WITH HOSTS RICHARD LYNCH & CAPTAIN JACK"
Find the most current David Adam Byrnes tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!