Billy Currington Love Done Gone Music Video.
Billy Currington’s latest single “Love Done Gone” from his album Enjoy Yourself is quite catchy to say the least! The lyrics speak about a relationship that didn’t work out, but leaves no one really fazed. Unlike the majority of break up songs, this one is more like sh*t happens, we were in love now we aren’t, time to move on. The music is very well orchestrated and the brass adds the perfect touch!
In this video Currington is strolling down the street, having a great time, laid back, with no cares on his mind. I strongly advise you to watch this, but be warned you have a 94.8% chance of getting “Babadadadada” stuck in your head for the rest of the night.
- Billy Currington – Enjoy Yourself
- Billy Ray Cyrus Releases Change My Mind
- Billy Ray Cyrus Announces Album Pre-Release
- Billy Currington to appear on David Letterman
- Billy Currington – Enjoy Yourself This Fall
Find the most current Billy Currington tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!