Billy Ray Cyrus and wife Tish have filed for divorce.
According to People magazine, Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife of 17 years have filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
“As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family,” the couple said in a statement. “We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers.”
While the end of such a long marriage is a sad affair, we certainly hope them both the best.
- Billy Ray Cyrus Writes Memoir
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Married!
- Billy Ray Cyrus Releases Change My Mind
- Billy Ray Cyrus Joins Twitter!
- Jason Aldean Opens Up About Marriage, Career and More
Find the most current Billy Ray Cyrus tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!