WARNER BROS./WMN’s BLAKE SHELTON and RYMAN HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES will celebrate the grand opening of their multi-level entertainment venue, OLE RED, on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6th through SUNDAY, JUNE 10th during CMA FEST in NASHVILLE. Several events will take place during the week, including a “BLAKE SHELTON AND FRIENDS” concert; fans can enter to win tickets to the event here. The venue was revealed last year and will be located on Lower Broadway.
“Lower Broadway is the centerpiece of NASHVILLE,” noted SHELTON. “There’s so much great music and fun going on down there all the time, and it’s exciting to now be a part of it – it’s a dream come true.” Added RYMAN HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES Chairman/CEO COLIN REED, “OLE RED is an experience unlike anywhere else on Broadway – from the live entertainment quality to the food, drinks, décor, and retail. We are excited to celebrate its grand opening with the thousands of fans and visitors that join us in NASHVILLE for one of the most exciting weeks of the year, CMA FEST.”
- Blake Shelton and Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. Unveil Plansfor Ole Red
- Blake Shelton and Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. Bring Ole Red to Gatlinburg, Tenn.
- “American Saturday Night: Live From The Grand Ole Opry” Available on DVD and BluRay TODAY
- Grand Ole Opry Introduces The Opry Box, Country Music’s First Merchandise Subscription Box
- Blake Shelton Joins Grand Ole Opry
Find the most current Blake Shelton tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!