Brad Paisley shows his penchant for cartoons in The New Yorker.
The New Yorker magazine takes a poke at Brad Paisley’s sense of humor as they publish some cartoon captions Brad submitted years ago. The magazine often runs caption contests looking for the funniest one-liners to match their equally funny sketches, so it’s no surprise they had a few entries on file from none other than country music’s witty wonder. See the submissions on newyorker.com!
- Brad Paisley Billboard Feature
- Brad Paisley – Country Artist of the Week
- 2011 CMA Award Promotional Spoof
- Blake Shelton Dishes On The Voice with Jimmy Fallon
- Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams Paisley Welcome 2nd Son!
Find the most current Brad Paisley tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!