Brad Paisley is featured in this week’s Billboard Magazine as he prepares for the release of his upcoming album “American Saturday Nights”.
Brad Paisley sits down with Billboard Magazine’s Deborah Evans-Price to discuss his upcoming album “American Saturday Nights” as well as the publishing company Sea Gayle Music which he co-owns with Frank Rogers and Chris DuBois.
Brad is currently the reigning ACM and CMA Male Vocalist of the Year, and is also expected to be recognized at the upcoming CMT Music Awards on June 16th. You can expect to see a lot of updates about Brad as he prepares for his “American Saturday Nights” tour which now includes a stop at the famous Madison Square Garden!
As quoted in Billboard, “The premise of this tour is that every night is a Saturday night, live from wherever we are,” says Paisley. Billboard sub-headline, Live From Everywhere, It’s American Saturday NightCountry Music Photo Gallery
- Calling Brad Paisley Fans!
- Brad Paisley Releases First Song Off American Saturday Nights
- Brad Paisley Backstage at 2012 CMA Awards
- Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley announce tour dates. Miranda Lambert returns to the studio.
- Brad Paisley Extends American Saturday Nights Tour
Find the most current Brad Paisley tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!