Brent Cobb Premiers His Fireside Sessions With “Love On Me.”
I first heard Brent Cobb about a year ago, by complete accident. I listened to more of his music and shortly after got myself an interview and saw a live show. I have been a fan ever since. Him putting out these Firside Sessions, proves to me even more that I am a fan of what he does.
“These first Fireside Sessions are something I wanted to do that felt like home to me,” said Brent to Country Music Is Love. “Pickin’ around a fire is something we all do a lot of back home in Georgia. ‘Love On Me’ is a fun song for it. I’m pretty sure I used that line ‘fall in love on me’ on my wife. It worked.”
“Love On Me,” Cobb’s current single, is the first of many videos for this ongoing series. The song was co-written by Cobb and Jason Saenz and the video was directed by Reid Long.
Pick up Cobb’s EP now and to find more info on him visit BrentCobb.net.
Watch: Brent Cobb’s Fireside Session of “Love On Me”.
- Brent Cobb Love On Me-New Single
- Getting To Know Brent Cobb
- DAVE COBB’S "SOUTHERN FAMILY" COMPILATION NOMINATED AT “THE 50TH ANNUAL CMA AWARDS”
- US country sensation Brent Cobb announces UK debut ‘Shine On RainyDay’
- BRENT COBB’S SHINE ON RAINY DAY OUT TODAY TO WIDESPREAD ACCLAIM
Find the most current Brent Cobb tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!