Capitol Nashville’s Carrie Underwood and MCA Nashville’s Sam Hunt, along with songwriters Zach Crowell, Matt Jenkins, and Bryan Simpson, helped raise more than $630,000 for Mission Lazarus at the inaugural “Songs On A Mission” event. The event took place on Thursday, September 7th to highlight that songwriters work in the background to create hit songs for artists in the same way that Mission Lazarus works behind-the-scenes to serve people in Honduras and Haiti.
“We were beyond appreciative of the fact that Zach, Matt, and Bryan took the time to visit our 2,000-acre ranch in Honduras,” said Mission Lazarus Co-Founder Jarrod Brown. “When they came up with the idea of ‘Songs On A Mission,’ we never dreamed Carrie and Sam would agree to participate. We can’t thank all of them enough for donating their time and talents and for all of the amazing donors making this huge difference in the lives of so many people.“
- Clint Black is Back in the Spotlight
- Carrie Underwood Celebrates 23rd & 24th #1 Hits at Dazzling Industry Party
- Inaugural Oklahoma Songwriters Festival announced for Oklahoma City
- Carrie Underwood Could Design Clothes
- 26th ANNUAL TIN PAN SOUTH SONGWRITERS FESTIVAL SET FOR APRIL 3-7, 2018
Find the most current Carrie Underwood tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!