Carrie Underwood’s “Blown Away” Hits 1 Million Downloads
“Blown Away,” the title track off Carrie Underwood’s latest album, hit 1 million downloads this week, becoming her 11th RIAA certified platinum single! The song is also No. 1 on Billboard and Mediabase, and the music video is NO. 1 of GAC’s Top 20 Countdown.
Not impressive enough for ya? She’s also nominated for Female Vocalist at the 46th Annual CMA Awards this year. Tune in on November 1 as she hosts the show with Brad Paisley and probably wins awards. And Carrie’s “Blown Away Tour” has been selling out because we can’t get enough of her music. There’s no way to avoid the pun that the country music world is blown away by “Blown Away.” Keep up the awesome work, Carrie!
WATCH the Official “Blown Away” Music Video:
- Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood Perform Remind Me
- Carrie Underwood Blown Away Tour Extended
- 2012 CMA Awards Performers
- Brad Paisley And Carrie Underwood CMA Commercials
- Watch: Carrie Underwood Two Black Cadillacs Video Trailer
Find the most current Carrie Underwood tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!