CAPITOL NASHVILLE’s CARRIE UNDERWOOD has unveiled plans for a 2019 tour, “THE CRY PRETTY TOUR 360.” Joining UNDERWOOD on the road will be WHEELHOUSE RECORDS trio RUNAWAY JUNE and MERCURY NASHVILLE duo MADDIE & TAE. Tickets will go on sale next FRIDAY, AUGUST 17th at CountryMusicOnTour.com.
“THE CRY PRETTY TOUR 360” will be in support of UNDERWOOD’s album, “Cry Pretty,” which is set to release FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th. Why the delay in touring? UNDERWOOD made another surprise announcement this morning during a video she shared to FACEBOOK. Find out her bundle of great news in the video here:
- Watch Now: Carrie Underwood – Cry Pretty (Official Video)
- Carrie Underwood “Good Girl” Behind the Scenes
- Soul 2 Soul Tour is back! Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to Tour Together in 2017!
- Watch: Carrie Underwood Two Black Cadillacs Video Trailer
- Brad Paisley And Carrie Underwood To Co-host CMA Awards Again; Nominees Announced August 28th
Find the most current Carrie Underwood tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!