Casey James Has Long Hair to Support Non-Profit Locks of Love!
We all love Casey James‘ long curly rockstar hair, right? Well, he doesn’t keep that style because he’s trying to be fashionable! The country music singer recently shared that he is a supporter of the non-profit organization Locks of Love, and that he originally grew his hair out so that he could donate to the cause. He was inspired to get involved having witnessed close family members dealing with cancer.
“My family has been really affected by cancer. My Nana died of cancer, my Pawpaw passed away May 11th of last year of cancer. My Mom is a two-time cancer survivor, breast and thyroid. That’s just some of it; there are a lot of instances in my family,”- Casey James
James is scheduled to appear of the syndicated television show Better on Tuesday, September 18th. So, all you James fans better get your DVR ready because he will be performing his current single “Cryin’ On A Suitcase“.
- Kellie Pickler Shaves Her Head
- ATHENA® BOTTLED WATER KICKS OFF BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH WITH A PRIVATE EVENT IN NASHVILLE ON SEPT. 30 FEATURING PERFORMANCES FROM ATHENA WARRIORS AMY GRANT AND KELLIE PICKLER
- Casey James Crying On A Suitcase Video
- Kelsea Ballerini, Trisha Yearwood and More Create Special Moments During Ninth Annual “OPRY GOES PINK” in Support of the Fight Againist Breast Cancer
- Kelsea Ballerini To Turn The Opry Pink
Find the most current Casey James tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!