RPM hired for radio promotion; Sony Music Entertainment’s RED and Thirty Tigers to handle distribution for Rice’s Ready Set Roll
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Oct. 28, 2013) – Chase Rice has hired RPM to handle radio promotion for his new EP Ready Set Roll, in addition to employing Sony Music Entertainment’s RED and Thirty Tigers to handle distribution. The digital version of Ready Set Roll was released October 15 on Rice’s own Dack Janiels label in partnership with newly formed T8 Records, a label launched by Triple 8 Management and headed by Bruce Kalmick and George Couri. T8 will handle all label activities in conjunction with RED and Thirty Tigers.
“Chase is at the forefront of a new movement in country music, and Triple 8 will continue to provide a welcoming atmosphere for evolution and improvement for our clients,” says Kalmick. “RPM has a tremendous team from top to bottom, given their many years of experience and commitment to servicing our country radio partners. They are some of the best promotion professionals on Music Row. It was a no-brainer to add them to the Chase Rice team.”
- Chase Rice to Release Ready Set Roll on Oct 8th
- READY SET ROLL STILL RIDING HIGH ON THE CHARTS ONE WEEK AFTER DIGITAL RELEASE
- Chase Rice Releases Rallying Anthem Everybody We Know Does
- Watch Now: Chase Rice – Three Chords and the Truth
- CHASE RICE ANNOUNCES FIRST ROUND OF DATES FOR UPCOMING JD AND JESUS TOUR 2015
Find the most current Chase Rice tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!