WARNER BROS./WAR artist CHRIS JANSON was surprised by KEITH URBAN during his sold-out RYMAN AUDITORIUM show in NASHVILLE last night (2/5), as URBAN invited JANSON to become an official member of the GRAND OLE OPRY. Right after teaming with JANSON on a cover of JOHN MICHAEL MONTGOMERY’s “Sold,” URBAN made the ask, remembering his own OPRY invite, which also took place on the RYMAN stage. JANSON’s next OPRY appearance is set for TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 20th; his formal induction will take place in the SPRING at a date to be announced.
“Over the course of more than 100 appearances since his OPRY debut in 2013, CHRIS has become a favorite of OPRY fans and fellow performers alike,” said OPRY GM SALLY WILLIAMS. “He is so passionate about the OPRY, including its rich history, the camaraderie it builds between generations of fans and artists, and its place in Country music’s future.”
- Chris Janson Inducted Into Grand Ole Opry
- Chris Janson Better I Don’t Video
- 10 Random Questions with Chris Janson
- Alicia Keys, Miranda Lambert, Chris Young, Dan+Shay, and The Band Perry to Perform at ACM Honors
- SOURCE was honored to have members of The Ryman Auditorium as guest speakers during 10/27 luncheon at ASCAP
Find the most current Chris Janson tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!