YEAR-END SPECIAL RANKED AS #2 SOCIAL SHOW OF THE NIGHT AND #7 FOR THE WEEK AMONG NIELSEN’S SOCIAL CONTENT RATINGS
CMT’s annual “Artists of the Year” event continues to evolve from a televised Nashville industry event to fan-favorite night of once-in-a-lifetime performances, unexpected tributes, and unforgettable toasts as country music superstars and friends gather to celebrate the top country artists of the year.
This year’s annual special honoring Carrie Underwood, Chris Stapleton, Florida Georgia Line, Kelsea Ballerini, Luke Bryan, Shania Twain and Thomas Rhett fueled growth across the board with L+3 ratings climbing +21% from last year’s telecast among A18-49, attracting nearly 2 million total viewers on premiere night and nearly 4 million total viewers throughout six telecasts throughout the weekend on CMT. In fact, this year’s telecast marked the highest rated “Artists of the Year” special ever with M18-49. Socially, the special ranked as the #2 show of the night and #7 for the week among Nielsen’s Social Content Ratings.
- Shania Twain to Receive ‘Icon’ Award, Halsey Named ‘Rising Star’ at Billboard Women In Music 2016
- Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood Perform Remind Me
- "OPRY GOES PINK" As Jason Aldean’s "Concert for a Cure" Returns to Nashville in Support of the Fight Against Breast Cancer Benefiting Susan G. Komen and Women Rock For The Cure
- Roy Clark, Kelsea Ballerini, Eric Church, Billboard & More Featured In The Latest Episode Of ‘The Pickup’
- Old Dominion celebrate ACM Awards win and performance
Find the most current Carrie Underwood tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!