Colt Ford’s Declaration Of Independence Tour

The Bands Talk About Life On The DOI 2012 Tour!

As you may have heard, Colt Ford has got one of the craziest (and I mean that in a good way) tours hitting the pavement right now! The Declaration of Independence Tour 2012 has got a full Average Joe’s Entertainment line-up ready and excited to play for you!

Colt Ford, JB and the Moonshine Band, The LACS, Lenny Cooper and Rehab (on select dates) are caravanning all over the country to bring fans the loudest, most rocking, country show that they possibly can! I was lucky enough to catch them in Fort Smith, AR last weekend where they played at the Phoenix Expo Center. While there I watched the acoustic pre-show, talked to each of the bands and took in all of the full performances on the main stage!

I asked each band what their favorite part of this tour was and this is what a couple of them had to say…

All the great people on the tour. Colt’s an awesome guy, he’s fun to hang out with and he puts on a great show!” -Brian “Rooster” King, The LACS

It’s kind of like when you had a sleep over when you were little, except it don’t end. You have it every weekend on tour, it’s fun!” – Clay “Uncle Snap” Sharp, The LACS

“To me it’s seeing the different places. We’ve been all over.” -Chris Flores, JB and the Moonshine Band

The tour has plenty more stops in the future, not seeing an end in sight until June! Everyone take a look at the schedule and clear your calendar because this is a show you don’t want to miss. It is a show for all ages and that is something that Colt is very passionate about!

“I wanted to go to smaller towns that a lot of big artists don’t go to. I wanted to go out and play for the folks that have supported me. I kind of did it because they told me I couldn’t.” -Colt Ford

Well, he did it! The show that I saw was spot on from start to finish! Everyone with the Average Joe’s Entertainment family is great at what they do…from the tour managers, to the bands, to the owner of the label! I didn’t see a single fan who wasn’t having a good time. In fact, roughly 90% of the crowd was constantly dancing and singing along. The other 10% was split between the bathroom and drink lines.

The next show for this tour will be Friday, May 11 in Vidalia, LA!

Here is the official add for the tour!

Similar Posts:




Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!


About HaleighT

HaleighT grew up in rural Sallisaw, Oklahoma, completely immersed in the country music lifestyle. She works with CMNB as our field assignment journalist, gathering concert reviews and exclusive interviews from every artist she can. When she's not out on the road, she's in our web studio filming "Takin' a Break With HaleighT" a short weekly opinion and news segment that launched in 2011.

Comments are closed.