As Dan + Shay (Dan Smyers and Shay Mooney) teased on social media last week, fans are just days away from a taste of the duo’s brand new music. “Tequila,” their first offering in nearly a year, will be available to radio and all streaming partners this Wednesday, January 10. Co-written by Smyers alongside Jordan Reynolds and Nicolle Galyon, the reflective single is much more than just your typical drinking song.
The breakout duo are amping up the momentum from an exceptional 2017, which saw them amass more than 230 million streams, sell out shows in four international territories and earn a half-dozen award nominations – all between celebrating two marriages and a baby. The first new country duo in SoundScan recorded history to debut at No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Albums Chart, Dan + Shay collected their second RIAA Platinum certification in 2017 for “From The Ground Up,” the first single off of their sophomore Warner Bros. / Warner Music Nashville release Obsessed. Soon after they notched their third consecutive No. 1 song with the Gold-certified “How Not To.”
Dan + Shay are currently in the studio working on their upcoming project, due later this year.
- Dan + Shay Announce Forthcoming Album "Obsessed" To Be Released June 3
- Dan + Shay Set To Release Self-Titled Album June 22nd
- Dan + Shay Celebrate No. 1 Single, “From The Ground Up” by Announcing Fall Headlining Tour
- Dan + Shay rock sold-out crowd in duo’s first headlining show at historic Ryman Auditorium
- ALABAMA REIGNS SUPREME ON BILLBOARD MAGAZINE’S GREATEST OF ALL TIME COUNTRY ALBUMS CHART
Find the most current Dan + Shay tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!