Kudos to our friends at Country radio that worked hard during their recent ST. JUDE Radiothons to raise money for ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL.
FEDERATE MEDIA Country WBYT/SOUTH BEND, IN raised $306,720 this year; HALL COMMUNICATIONS Country WPCV/LAKELAND, FL, raised $204,863, which is a $26,000 increase compared to last year’s radiothon; MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS Country WDEZ/WAUSAU, WI raised more than $175,000, bringing their 17-year total to more than $2 million; and DICK BROADCASTING Country WRNS/GREENVILLE, NC’s two-day total came to $160,126.
- Brad Paisley Honored With ‘Randy Owen Angels Among Us Award’ At St. Jude Seminar
- Darius Rucker supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Grand Ole Opry® Celebrates Country Cares For St. Jude Kids®
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® Honors Country Music Artist Darius Rucker with Randy Owen Angels Among Us Award
- CMT’S ANNUAL “ARTISTS OF THE YEAR” CELEBRATION CONTINUES TO RISE ATTRACTING NEARLY 2 MILLION VIEWERS WITH RATINGS SOARING MORE THAN 20%
Find the most current Nashville tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!