It is with deep sadness that I am confirming the passing of Jerry Greer (19), son of country music entertainer Craig Morgan and wife Karen Greer. The Humphreys County (TN) Sheriff’s Department recovered his body this evening after a search that began Sunday following a boating accident on Kentucky Lake in Tennessee. A 2016 graduate of Dickson County High School, Jerry planned to play football for Marshall University in the fall.
The family is grateful for the outpouring of support and requests prayers at this time as they privately mourn this terrible loss. Jerry is survived by parents Craig and Karen Greer, sister Aly Beaird and brother-in-law Ryan Beaird, brother Kyle Greer and fiancé Chelsea Rogers and brother Wyatt Greer.
Funeral arrangements are pending.
- Dickson County resident Jerry Greer, son of Craig Morgan and wife Karen Greer, missing following weekend boating accident
- GRANGER SMITH UPDATES FANS ON HIS CONDITION AFTER STAGE FALL
- Tragedy At Route 91 Harvest Music Festival
- Craig Morgan’s Charity Weekend A Success
- Mel Tillis Remembered by Country Music Community
Find the most current Craig Morgan tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!