Country Music Blog Rodeo February 2013: Looking at the Mainstream Love Affair with Country Music Happening Now.
The first ever Country Music Blog Rodeo launched last month, and it was a huge success! We received awesome feedback from readers, were the #1 trending topic on twitter, and managed to highlight some big trends for country music in 2013! Now we’re getting to get back in there to weigh in on some more interesting topics! For the February 2013 installment, we will be taking a closer look at why the mainstream from reality TV to artists in other genres and beyond seem to have all fallen in love with country music! Check out the schedule below, and get ready for some fun and insightful arguments from the participating blogs.
Blog Rodeo February 2013 Schedule:
- Individual blog articles will go live on Monday, February 25th at 9:00am CT
- Twitter Chat will take place Tuesday, February 26th from 12:00pm – 1:00pm CT
- Follow #BlogRodeo and #CountryMusic
- Announcing First Ever Country Music Blog Rodeo
- Country Music Blog Rodeo Twitter Chat January 24
- I Was Country When Country Wasn’t Cool
- Mainstream Media Adopts Country Music
- BlogRodeo Recap – January 2013
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!