CMNB Is Looking for An Intern In The Northwest Arkansas Area!
Spring 2013 Internship: Staff Writer
Bump Interactive, LLC, a growing web publishing and marketing company, is currently looking for an Intern to fill the general role of “Staff Writer”. This Intern will be responsible for researching and creating original articles exclusively for use on web-based magazine sites owned by Bump Interactive, LLC. Some duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and building data files for individual artists and bands.
- Providing in-depth articles on assigned subject matter that meets pre-determined length, quality and content requirements.
- Representing Bump Interactive, LLC online through social media outlets
Past experience is not required, but is appreciated. Minimum qualifications must include:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in person, over the telephone, and online
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage in a non-traditional work environment.
- Ability to present a professional image that represents the culture of Bump Interactive, LLC.
- A strong display of internet-savvy.
- A relaxed sense of humor.
- A LOVE of many genres of music, including and especially rock and roll and country/folk.
- Extra consideration will be given to those with web marketing, social media, journalism, graphic design, or past publishing credits. This position is excellent for those interested in web development and marketing, online journalism or entertainment publishing.
- This is an unpaid internship.
- Must be approved by appropriate supervisor for college (either University, Community College or other accredited institution) credit.
- Office located in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- 5-10 hours weekly (flexible schedule based on individual’s work load and other obligations.)
- Start Date: January 28th, 2013
- End Date: April 29th, 2013
If interested, please respond with an email to our Director of Operations (email@example.com) including a short introduction and either your resume, or links to your previous writing samples.
- Online Journalism Ethics
- Country Music Blog Rodeo: 2013-The Year of Social Media in Country Music
- Mountain Soul Vocal Competition Honors Dolly Parton’s Songwriting Career
- Alan Jackson Stays With EMI
- CMNB Is Movin On Up To New & Improved Headquarters
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!