SUNDAY night’s (11/12) “COUNTRY RISING” concert in NASHVILLE, benefiting hurricane relief efforts and victims of the LAS VEGAS shootings, raised more than $4 million, according to organizers.
The evening featured Country’s biggest stars, such as GEORGE STRAIT, JASON ALDEAN, DIERKS BENTLEY, SAM HUNT, LADY ANTEBELLUM, CHRIS STAPLETON, REBA MCENTIRE, MARTINA MCBRIDE, and KEITH URBAN, among others. Additionally, recently crowned CMA Entertainer Of The Year GARTH BROOKS sent a video greeting from his show in SPOKANE, WA announcing he’d donated proceeds from the concert to the relief effort. The fundraising effort continues, with fans able to give by texting “NASHVILLE” to 41010, donating online here, or purchasing concert merchandise here. All proceeds raised will go toward the COUNTRY RISING fund of THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE.
- Keith Urban Announced As 2016 CRS Artist Humanitarian Award Recipient
- Garth Brooks Announces Nashville Tour Stop
- Alan Jackson Plays Show For Colorado Wildfire Relief
- Nashville Flood Relief Efforts from Nashville’s Hottest Stars
- Trace Adkins Donates to Louisiana Flood Relief Efforts Led by American Red Cross
Find the most current Jason Aldean tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!