SINGLE RELEASE AND DOWNLOAD
Paul Crowder – Little Steps
Progressing to the blind auditions of Channel 9’s THE VOICE, re-lit Paul Crowder’s passion for country music after an extended break to focus on love, life and family.
The EP, From The Heart, produced by well-renowned producer Simon Johnson on the Central Coast is a collection of heartfelt original songs with a strong focus on family.
The First Single, Little Steps is the perfect snapshot into the EP.
Little Steps was written by Paul about the steps that needed to be taken in order to maintain a healthy and lasting marriage. There is also a message for new couples within the storyline that we can’t have all that we want ‘yesterday’. That the best things in life are worth working hard and fighting for.
The beautiful traditional country sound of Little Steps is a breath of fresh air in today’s musical climate.
- Blackhawk’s Dave Robbins Reveals the Secret that Nearly Destroyed Him in a New Short Film
- WYNONNA & THE BIG NOISE Performed Live On Nashville’s WRLT Lightning 100 Today (1/27)
- Waylon Jennings & Jessi Colter Memoir – Outlaw and a Lady
- Debut Album from Russell Dickerson Due October 13th
- CMT Host Cody Alan Comes Out As Gay
Find the most current Paul Crowder tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!