Kudos to CAPITOL NASHVILLE’s DARIUS RUCKER, who raised $404,000 for ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL during his ninth annual “DARIUS & FRIENDS” benefit concert and golf tournament that took place on MONDAY night (6/4) and TUESDAY morning (6/5). The event featured several guests, including BRAD PAISLEY, TRACE ADKINS, LAUREN ALAINA, ASHLEY MCBRYDE, RACHEL WAMMACK, BOBBY BONES, PATRICK DAVIS, EDWIN MCCAIN, and A.J. MCLEAN.
“As a parent, I can’t imagine the emotional toll hearing your child has cancer takes, not to mention the financial stress,” said RUCKER. “The support families with a child facing life-threatening illness receive from ST. JUDE is just incredible. I’m proud to support ST. JUDE, and I’m so grateful to all our friends who came out and donated their time to be on the show.”
- Darius Rucker supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Darius Rucker’s “Darius and Friends” Line-Up
- Darius Rucker’s Darius and Friends Announced
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® Honors Country Music Artist Darius Rucker with Randy Owen Angels Among Us Award
- Help St. Jude and Win Dream Home, Luke Bryan & Sam Hunt Tickets and More!
Find the most current Darius Rucker tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!