Darius Rucker Announces Line-Up For “Darius and Friends” Benefit!
Darius Rucker is hosting his benefit “Darius and Friends” for the third year in a row, and a line-up has been announced! The benefit includes a celebrity concert, and the performers for this year include Rodney Atkins, Clint Black, Sunny Sweeney and Chuck Wicks. Rucker has also let slip that there will be “special surprise guests” as well!
The benefit supports the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and it will take place on Monday, June 4th at Nashville’s Wildhorse Saloon, right as CMA Fest Week is kicking off!
“It’s extremely important to me to grow our annual benefit for St. Jude, as I pledged to help each year with their fund-raising efforts. CMA Music Fest is a great time to host the event because we reach so many of our core fans and St. Jude supporters.” -Darius Rucker
Tickets are currently available. The doors open at 6:00pm with the show beginning at 7:30pm. There will also be additional merchandise for sale include event posters and t-shirts whose funds will also be contributed to St. Jude.
- Darius Rucker’s Darius and Friends Announced
- Darius Rucker Raises More Than $400,000 For St. Jude
- Darius Rucker supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® Honors Country Music Artist Darius Rucker with Randy Owen Angels Among Us Award
- Alabama Announces Bama Rising Benefit Concert
Find the most current Darius Rucker tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!