Dickson County resident Jerry Greer, son of Craig Morgan and wife Karen Greer, missing following weekend boating accident
Nashville, TN – (July 11, 2016) – Recent Dickson County High School graduate Jerry Greer (19), son of country music entertainer Craig Morgan and wife Karen Greer, went missing yesterday following a boating accident on Kentucky Lake in Humphreys County, Tennessee. Recovery efforts to locate him are underway. The family is grateful for everyone’s support and prayers and requests privacy during this difficult time.
- Country Music Artist Craig Morgan loses son Jerry Greer to tragic boating accident.
- Craig Morgan’s Charity Weekend A Success
- Craig Morgan Hosts Benefit
- Craig Morgan To Host Benefit For Billy’s Place
- Craig Morgan Adds Celebrities To Charity Weekend
Find the most current Craig Morgan tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!