Looking For A Fun, Family Adventure? How About Dollywood?
Not only is Dolly Parton a talented and accomplished singer, author and actress, she has Dollywood! Located near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, this great attraction has fun for all ages! It was open in 1986 and has been hosting millions of families ever since.
This top of the notch destination offers everything including entertainment, rides and festivals! Festival of Nations, KidsFest, Barbeque & Bluegrass, Southern Gospel & Harvest Celebration and Smoky Mountain Christmas are five of the biggest gatherings in the south!
Whether you want to do some fine dining or shopping, it is all available here at this 130 acre piece of fabulous! Just head on over to www.dollywood.com to book your visit! You never know…you might run into Dolly herself!
- Christmas in the Smokies Helps Disaster Relief Efforts
- Yonder Mountain String Band Festival Tour
- Mountain Soul Vocal Competition Honors Dolly Parton’s Songwriting Career
- Dolly Parton’s My People Fund Serves Nearly 900 Families In First Distribution
- Dolly Parton Dominates the Airwaves
Find the most current Dolly Parton tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!