Song is Second Single from Church’s Upcoming Album, The Outsiders, Slated for Release Feb. 11, 2014
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Jan. 9, 2014) – Fans eagerly anticipating the upcoming Eric Church album The Outsiders are getting another taste of what’s to come on the much buzzed-about project. Church and EMI Records Nashville have released the album’s second single, “Give Me Back My Hometown.” The wistful song, written by Church and Luke Laird, is currently playing on radio stations across the country and available now for purchase at all digital retailers.
To purchase the song, click here.
“Give Me Back My Hometown” follows first single and title cut “The Outsiders,” which Billboard magazine noted in a cover story on the ACM and CMA award winner, “Church was already at the vanguard of contemporary country’s rock movement… Like a modern-day Lynyrd Skynyrd, Church manages to be simultaneously more rock’n’roll and good-old-boy than anyone else out there – no easy task.” Rolling Stone named “The Outsiders” one of the “100 Best Songs of 2013” raving, “Leave it to the classic rock-loving Nashville badass to cook up the heaviest ‘country’ song in years – a radio hit that plays like some demon spawn of Def Leppard, Black Sabbath, and ‘Born to Be Wild.’”
Find out more straight from the source! http://ebmediapr.com/ericchurch/572-eric-church-releases-give-me-back-my-hometown
- ERIC CHURCH UNVEILS MYSTERIOUS MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE, “GIVE ME BACK MY HOMETOWN”
- ERIC CHURCH “THE OUTSIDERS WORLD TOUR” LAUNCHED LAST NIGHT!
- ERIC CHURCH’S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW SINGLE WILL BE SHIPPED TO RADIO ON OCT. 22
- ERIC CHURCH’S RECENTLY LAUNCHED “THE OUTSIDERS WORLD TOUR” HITS BIG WITH FANS AND CRITICS
- CMA NOMINEE ERIC CHURCH ANNOUNCES SECOND LEG OF WILDLY SUCCESSFUL “THE OUTSIDERS WORLD TOUR”
Find the most current Eric Church tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!