Florida Georgia Line and One Direction will each make their debut performance on the “2013 American Music Awards,” which will broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 24th (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) on ABC. They join previously announced performers Miley Cyrus and Imagine Dragons. Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks.
“Florida Georgia Line and One Direction have made an incredible impact over the past three years,” said Larry Klein, longtime producer of the American Music Awards. “We are thrilled to have them make their AMA debut performances this year.”
The “2013 American Music Awards” is produced by dick clark productions. Allen Shapiro is Executive Producer and Larry Klein is Producer.
Florida Georgia Line is nominated for four American Music Awards this year including New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohls, and One Direction is nominated for two American Music Awards including Favorite Album and Favorite Band Duo or Group in the Pop/Rock category.
- Florida Georgia Line Remix Cruise with Nelly
- CBS SPORTS TEAMS UP WITH SUPERSTAR DUO FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE
- Florida Georgia Line Signs With Republic Nashville
- FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE DONATES $10,000 TO MUSICARES®; Multiple CMA, AMA & ACA Nominees Reveal Track List For HERE’S TO THE GOOD TIMES…THIS IS HOW WE ROLL; Deluxe Version of Platinum Standout Debut Album Available On 11/25
- Florida Georgia Line to Stream CMT Award Performance LIVE via Meerkat App
Find the most current Florida Georgia Line tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!