Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood Lend Habitat For Humanity A Helping Hand In Haiti.
In association with the 29th annual Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project, country singers Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood have traveled to Haiti to aid the efforts of non-profit organization, Habitat for Humanity! According to CountryWeekly, this is the second time they have provided their support in Haiti. The mission for this trip and this project is to restore 100 homes in Leogane, Haiti, an area that has been suffering since the devastating 2010 earthquake.
Garth and Trisha are setting such a shining example of good works! I’m truly impressed that these two country stars are spending their free time helping not only people in need, but people who are far removed from their way of living. So great!
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood To Tour in 2014
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood: Nashville Concert
- Garth Brooks 2014 Tour Announcement
- Trisha Yearwood Debuts ‘Trisha’s Take 5’ On SiriusXM’s ‘Garth Channel’
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood Moving to Nashville
Find the most current Garth Brooks tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!