Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks confirm 2014 tour plans.
It’s just a big day for tour talk around here isn’t it? A few days ago Trisha Yearwood took to tv to promote her new cookbook. This is right on the heels of George Strait’s 2014 tour announcement. While at CBS Morning, Trisha confirmed that she and superstar husband Garth Brooks are indeed making plans for a joint tour. We expect the dates for this tour to be announced sometime between now and early November, just in time for this year’s CMA Awards.
When probed for further details, Trisha Yearwood responded about her tour “It’ll be a whole different ballgame, you know, as man and wife, to do this together,” she said. “So, I’m looking forward to it.” When asked if there would be both an album and tour, Trisha answered, “That is part of the plan.”
In the meantime we’ll keep our eyes peeled and you readers updated for any details that leak our way!
- Garth Brooks 2014 Tour Announcement
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood: Nashville Concert
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood Build Homes In Haiti
- Trisha Yearwood Celebrates 5 Millionth Ticket Sold on World Tour During Her Weekly T’s Coffee Talk Facebook Live Chat
- Garth Brooks Confirms 2014 Tour, Album, and Television Special
Find the most current Garth Brooks tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!