Today, Garth Brooks took to Facebook Live to chat about his upcoming show, “Inside Studio G” where he answered questions about his new social-media TV series, which debuts Monday, July 18 at 7 p.m. ET on Brooks’ Facebook page.
Below are some highlights from the Facebook Live Q&A:
• Brooks said the studio was once called “Jacks Tracks.” In honor of his 50th birthday, Brooks changed the name of the studio to “Allentown.”
• One fan asked, “how many hours will you spend in the studio through the course of one studio album?” Brooks answered “I can’t even begin to count them. Time doesn’t matter.”
• Brooks said his favorite memory in the studio was when Allen Reynolds gave him this one piece of advice: “Just be yourself.”
• One fan asked, “Do you have a name picked out for your new album?” Garth answered “Not yet! I’m not going to stick a name on it just to appease the marketing people.”
- Garth Brooks adds Atlanta to Tour Schedule
- Garth Brooks Live Press Conference from Wynn Las Vegas!
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood To Tour in 2014
- Garth Brooks Vegas Tickets
- Garth Brooks Nashville Tickets
Find the most current Garth Brooks tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!