Garth Brooks highlights from the live video at http://garthbrooks.com/octoberpressconference/index.html
Refresh often to see new updates!
- Steve Wynn relates how booking Garth Brooks came about out of a private sound test in the concert hall.
- Steve confesses he had to buy Garth a jet plane to accommodate his tight show schedule so Garth can spend as much time at home as possible.
- Garth describes the upcoming show as possibly just “Garth and a Guitar”
- Garth jokes that he thought Steve couldn’t afford him… he was wrong.
- Garth explains how Steve put Garth’s family first.
- Garth says Steve leaves him open to quit at any time if this relationship does not work out for Garth and his family.
- Garth reiterates that it’s a one-man-show
- Garth gives props to “Wild Willy’s Saloon” in Stillwater, OK as giving him one of his first venues.
- The two begin taking questions.
- Ticket Pricing: Tickets are a flat $125 per seat, regardless of where the seat is.
- Steve Wynn emphasizes that they will guard against scalpers!
- FIRST SHOW IS DECEMBER 11TH, 2009
- Additional confirmed dates are January 1, 2, 3, and 4!
- One show Fri, 2 on Sat, 1 on Sun
- They have allowed for flexible show times
- Garth is excited about playing in a venue that was engineered for sound rather than a sporting arena.
- TICKETS GO ON SALE OCTOBER 24TH!
Country Music Photo Gallery
Find the most current Garth Brooks tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!