Holiday Concert Special Airs Friday, November 25, at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on DIRECTV and U-verse (DIRECTV Ch 239/U-verse Ch 1114)
Watch the trailer for “Glow: An Evening with Brett Eldredge,” airing Friday, November 25, at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on AUDIENCE Network, DIRECTV Ch 239/U-verse Ch 1114 (here).
Tune in to the AUDIENCE Network holiday concert special “Glow: An Evening with Brett Eldredge,” premiering Friday, November 25, at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT via DIRECTV Ch 239/U-verse Ch 1114. Ring in the season as the CMA Award-winning and platinum-selling country singer performs his brand new album Glow in its entirety alongside a big band at Bally’s Live in Las Vegas. For this exclusive holiday concert, Eldredge will perform standards like “White Christmas,” “Baby It’s Cold Outside” and more (see track listing below). Glow marks the third studio album and first Christmas album from Eldredge and is available now via Atlantic Records/Warner Music Nashville (here).
“Bringing a Christmas record like this to Vegas is something I’ve been waiting to do my whole life,” said Brett Eldredge.“These songs were meant to be sung in a place like this, a place where Dean Martin himself performed. As a kid, I started out singing jazz music. I wanted to be Frank Sinatra! When I was 14 years old, I was singing like I was 50.”
For a preview of the AUDIENCE Network concert special “Glow: An Evening with Brett Eldredge,” watch an exclusive “First Look” as he performs the holiday favorite “Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!” on PEOPLE.COM (here).
AUDIENCE Network‘s new music slate continues to deliver groundbreaking concerts, unique stories and exclusive performances across all genres, plus select programming in ultra high-definition/4K*, to audiences nationwide since multiple series began airing this past January. Recent concert specials include: CeeLo Green, Hank Williams Jr., Cheap Trick, Peter Frampton, Flo Rida, Martina McBride, Lukas Graham, Kelsea Ballerini, Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco, 2 Chainz, Keith Urban, The Lumineers, Cole Swindell, Cypress Hill, Dan + Shay, Josh Kelley, Andra Day, JR JR, YOUNG THE GIANT, Melissa Etheridge, Mac Miller, Good Charlotte and others. New shows premiere via national broadcast Friday at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT on DIRECTV Ch 239/U-verse Ch 1114, as well as streaming on directv.com, uverse.com and on smartphones and tablets, via the DIRECTV and U-verse apps.**
AUDIENCE Network‘s multiple series of original and exclusive performances give music fans an intimate view of music’s most influential artists today. The network collaborates directly with musicians to create a unique show from their perspective.
Platinum-selling recording artist Brett Eldredge is setting the season to Glow with the release of his first-ever holiday album, available now. The powerhouse vocalist recorded the 11-track collection in the legendary Avatar Studios in New York with producers Rob Mounsey (Elton John, James Taylor, Idina Menzel, Michael Bublé) and Jay Newland (Etta James, Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder, Eric Clapton). Glow features classic Christmas standards, including a special duet of “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” with the 2016 GRAMMMY-winner for “Best New Artist,” Meghan Trainor, along with the new and already timeless title track.
Outside of Christmastime, the singer/songwriter is riding a wave of 5 consecutive #1 singles including “Lose My Mind” and “Drunk On Your Love” from his current album Illinois. The album also features his current Top 10 and climbing hit single, “Wanna Be That Song.”
Following is the ‘Glow: An Evening with Brett Eldredge’ full album tracklisting:
1. “Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!” (Sammy Cahn / Jule Styne)
2. “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” (featuring Meghan Trainor) (Frank Loesser)
3. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” (Kim Gannon / Walter Kent / Buck Ram)
4. “The Christmas Song” (Robert Wells / Mel Tormé)
5. “Glow” (Ross Copperman / Brett Eldredge)
6. “White Christmas” (Irving Berlin)
7. “Winter Wonderland” (Felix Bernard / Dick Smith)
8. “Merry Little Christmas” (Hugh Martin / Ralph Blane)
9. “Silent Night” (Joseph Mohr / Franz Xaver Gruber)
10. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas” (Meredith Willson)
11. “First Noel” (Traditional)
For more information on Brett Eldredge, visit: Website: http://www.bretteldredge.com/, Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/bretteldredge, Twitter: https://twitter.com/bretteldredge, and Instagram: http://instagram.com/bretteldredge.
- Brett Eldredge Glows As His Cubs Dreams Come True
- Tune-In Alert: “Keith Urban: Live From Phoenix” Debuts Friday July 14th on Audience Network
- Christmas with Scotty McCreery and Friends Airs Dec. 1
- AT&T, AUDIENCE Network, and iHeartMedia present: iHeartCountryFestival Airing Friday, May 13 at 9:00 PM ET/PT
- Deck the Halls with Jennifer Nettles in an All-New Christmas ConcertPremiering on AXS TV Dec. 20 at 9pE
Find the most current Brett Eldredge tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!