Grace Potter Helps Support Breast Cancer Awareness.
You probably know of Grace Potter now (if you didn’t before) because of her recent (and breathtaking) collaboration with Kenny Chesney on “You and Tequila“. Well, here is another reason to know about her…Potter is teaming up with City of Hope on the Shapie Ink It Pink Campaign. Next month, October, marks Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Potter among others, is chipping in to help support this cause. The way campaign works is that for each signature received Sharpie will donate $1 to City of Hope’s women’s cancer research and treatment center. You can contribute your signature, like Grace Potter did, by following this link.
Check out this video footage of Potter at the historic Rhyman Auditorium in Nashville and hear her discuss the Ink It Pink Campaign.
Also, Check out Miley Cyrus’s Shout Out to City of Hope!
- Kellie Pickler Shaves Her Head
- ATHENA® BOTTLED WATER KICKS OFF BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH WITH A PRIVATE EVENT IN NASHVILLE ON SEPT. 30 FEATURING PERFORMANCES FROM ATHENA WARRIORS AMY GRANT AND KELLIE PICKLER
- The Roys Join The Pink Arrow Project
- Kellie Pickler Performs at Hardrock for Pinktober
- "OPRY GOES PINK" As Jason Aldean’s "Concert for a Cure" Returns to Nashville in Support of the Fight Against Breast Cancer Benefiting Susan G. Komen and Women Rock For The Cure
Find the most current Grace Potter tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!