GRANGER SMITH INJURED ON TOUR; HOSPITALIZED
Nashville, TN (December 3, 2016) – Granger Smith was injured Saturday night while performing a show at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey. Granger was standing on a monitor when it gave way, bringing Granger crashing off the stage into a metal barricade. Miraculously, Granger managed to get up and finish the set through excruciating pain, which ended with the crowd singing “Backroad Song.”
After visiting a nearby Emergency Room, he was transferred and admitted to a Level 1 trauma center in New Brunswick, NJ and doctors confirmed two completely separated, broken ribs and a punctured and partially collapsed lung. The latest reports are encouraging and Granger hopes to get back home to his family in Texas to rest soon.
All shows and appearances through the weekend are canceled and further information about subsequent shows will be forthcoming.
- GRANGER SMITH UPDATES FANS ON HIS CONDITION AFTER STAGE FALL
- Listen Now: Granger Smith – You’re In It
- GRANGER SMITH TAKES AIM WITH WHEELHOUSE RECORDS ALBUM DEBUT REMINGTON
- Tragedy At Route 91 Harvest Music Festival
- Billy Dean Set for Induction into Florida Artists Hall of Fame
Find the most current Granger Smith tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!