Gretchen Wilson wants high school dropouts to give school another try.
Gretchen Wilson has partnered with the Advertising Counsel and the Dollar General Literacy Foundation as a spokesperson for earning GED diplomas.
“People need the right tools to succeed and, at the very minimum, a major tool on the road to success is a high school diploma or GED,” said Wilson. “This campaign will go a long way toward educating people on how to take that first step to make a difference in their lives and the lives of their families, and I’m honored to be a part of it.”
Gretchen Wilson left school after the eighth grade at age 15 and received her GED almost 20 years later.Country Music Photo Gallery
- Gretchen Wilson: I Got Your Country Right Here
- Gretchen Wilson New Single and Albums for 2013
- Gretchen Wilson NRA Country Artist Of The Month
- Lady Antebellum Owns The Night With Indiana Highschool
- It’s Official: Taylor Swift Auditorium
Find the most current Gretchen Wilson tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!