Your Chance To Win: Guitar Center’s Singer Songwriter 2 National Contest.
National brand, Guitar Center, is offering aspiring singer/songwriters nationwide the opportunity to see their dreams come true…or at least to get their foot in the door via a national contest, Singer-Songwriter 2. Essentially, you submit your original songs/performance, and in the end you have the chance to work with a well known producer, John Shanks, snag a cash prize, and perform your music on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
No doubt this is conceivably a stellar opportunity, but I expect the competition will be steep! The inaugural contest debuted last year, and received over 17,000 applicants! If you’ve got what it takes though, find complete details below and best of luck!!
About Guitar Center’s Singer-Songwriter 2:
How to Enter:
- Go to www.guitarcenter.com/songwriter
- Submissions ranked through the use of WHOOZNXT (a digital music company that tracks fan growth across top social networks and music portals)
- Top-ranked 140 artists will then be reviewed by John Shanks who will handpick 10 finalists to perform live in Hollywood
- One winner will be chosen from the final 10
Prize Details (Final Winner Receives the Following):
- A 4 song E.P. with Grammy Award-winning producer John Shanks
- A live performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- The American Design Experience from Fender – winner will design his or her own electric or bass guitar
- New gear from Martin, Bose®, Korg, Zoom, Shure, D’Addario, TC-Helicon, and Converse
- $10,000 Cash
- Recording time at Converse Rubber Tracks Studio in Brooklyn, NYC.
- A feature in American Songwriter Magazine
- Worldwide digital music distribution from TuneCore
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!