Food Network’s hottest Guy visits Nashville’s hottest lounge!
Food Network celebrity Guy Fieri paid a visit to the legendary Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge recently to and brought plenty of friends!
According to sources, Guy came in a little after midnight with some of his production crew, as well as a few people from the cast of Bret Michael’s “Rock of Love” and stayed until closing time. Tootsie’s regular performer, Leslie Craig, invited him on stage to sing for a couple songs before they sat in the legendary front VIP booth for a few drinks.
Guy Fieri is best known for hosting The Food Network program Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, while the gal on his right is Anne Burrell, hostess of “Secrets of a Restaurant Chef”. I personally am a HUGE fan of both and probably would’ve fainted had I seen them come in!Country Music Photo Gallery
- Trisha Yearwood’s Food Network Show
- Tate Stevens Duets with Little Big Town on The X-Factor
- Kid Rock Hosts 2011 CMT Music Awards
- CMA Country Christmas on ABC
- Trisha Yearwood Celebrates 5 Millionth Ticket Sold on World Tour During Her Weekly T’s Coffee Talk Facebook Live Chat
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!