Kellie and Kyle are back with a third season of their hit CMT television series “I Love Kellie Pickler,” which premieres on Thursday, August 3 at 11 p.m., ET/PT. The docu-comedy follows the country music star and personality as she navigates her madcap relationships with friends and family, along with her adoring husband, Kyle Jacobs, her complete opposite. The 2015 series debut marked CMT’s highest rated premiere among women 18-49 since 2008 and averaged 1.5 million weekly viewers during season two.
Find out more at CMT.com!
- Kellie Pickler Honored With Department of Defense Spirit of Hope Award in D.C.
- Kellie Pickler Weds on New Year’s Day
- CMT’S ANNUAL “ARTISTS OF THE YEAR” CELEBRATION CONTINUES TO RISE ATTRACTING NEARLY 2 MILLION VIEWERS WITH RATINGS SOARING MORE THAN 20%
- Kellie Pickler Headlines Rare Country ‘VIP Pre-Jam’ Nov. 30
- The Singing Bee Returns to CMT
Find the most current Kellie Pickler tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!