Pop star Ke$ha discusses the option of putting out a country album.
Pop sensation Ke$ha (much to the dismay of country fans everywhere) has hinted that she may see a Jessica-Simpson-like crossover in her future. In a recent interview with Paper Mag, the starlett cites that that her plans in life may include some country music collabs, if not a whole album and then some.
I’m really inspired by country music — my mom wrote country music — and I love Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash,” Ke$ha told Paper Mag. “I think at some point there might be some country collaborations or records in the future. But I’m also really digging being called, like half jokingly, a white girl rapper. I think it’s really funny and I’m going to ride that train for a little bit.
Keep ridin that train hon, cause I don’t think there’s room at this station for any of that funny business!
Country Music Photo Gallery
- Alison Krauss “Paper Airplane” Video
- Taylor Swift Performs with Usher and T.I.
- Tim McGraw Signs With New Label
- Jason Aldean The Only Way I Know Lyric Video
- Johnny Cash and The Carter Family Exhibit Joins the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, Arizona
Find the most current Ke$ha tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!