James Taylor and Kelly Clarkson Among Performer for President Obama’s Inauguration Ceremony.
James Taylor and Kelly Clarkson are among those who will be performing in Washington D.C. at the Capital Building on January 21st for President Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony. Taylor will be singing “America the Beautiful” and Clarkson will sing “My Country ‘Tis of Thee.” Hip hop/pop singer Beyonce will be performing the National Anthem. All three of the singers were picked by the President who will be sworn in for his second term in a private ceremony the day before the big inauguration shindig.
- Kelly Clarkson Performs At 2013 Inauguration
- The Cains Perform National Anthem At New York Mets Baseball Game
- Kelly Clarkson Moves to Nashville
- Kellie Pickler Weds on New Year’s Day
- Reckless Kelly To Sing National Anthem On Opening Day
Find the most current Kelly Clarkson tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!