Yesterday I was tuned into SiriusXM and caught a brief interview with Jarrod Niemann on The Highway where he discusses the inspiration behind the album “High Noon“. He pointed out that he wrote the whole album out of a frustration with the winter that never seemed to end. I couldn’t agree with that statement more! Spring is finally here, bonfires are lighting and those winter blues are finally lifting, so let’s raise a cup and sing along with Jarrod!
Here’s the first track off that album “Drink to that all night”
- Jerrod Niemann Free The Music Details
- Jerrod Niemann Jägermeister Tour
- JERROD NIEMANN BREAKS COUNTRY THUNDER ATTENDANCE RECORD AS FANS FALL IN LOVE WITH LATEST SINGLE "BLUE BANDANA"
- VIDEO: Jerrod Niemann Talks New Single
- Lee Brice New Album, Hard 2 Love
Find the most current Jerrod Niemann tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!