NASHVILLE, Tenn. (October 10, 2014) — Arista Nashville/Sea Gayle recording artist Jerrod Niemann is currently grooving the radio airwaves with his new single, “Buzz Back Girl,” and the song’s music video has made its premiere on CMT, as well as CMT Pure, CMT.com and the CMT Artists app.
Produced by Ben Stansbury and directed by Eric Welch for Broken Poet Productions, the video can be viewed online HERE.
The single was the inspiration for Niemann’s Get Your Buzz Back Tour, set to commence this fall. Penned by Lee Brice, Kyle Jacobs and Phillip Lammonds, “Buzz Back Girl,” is the newest offering from Niemann’s High Noon album, which also includes the RIAA Platinum-certified #1 smash, “Drink to That All Night.” Produced by Jimmie Lee Sloas and Niemann, High Noon is available for sale here: http://smarturl.it/ituneshighnoon.
Earlier this year, Niemann also performed “Buzz Back Girl” as part of CMT’s Listen Up series, and you can see that performance online at http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-listen-up/jerrod-niemann/1034791/buzz-back-girl-cmt-listen-up.jhtml.
Find out more straight from the source! http://ebmediapr.com/jerrodniemann/741-jerrod-niemann-debuts-music-video-for-buzz-back-girl-on-cmt
- JERROD NIEMANN BREAKS COUNTRY THUNDER ATTENDANCE RECORD AS FANS FALL IN LOVE WITH LATEST SINGLE "BLUE BANDANA"
- Country Newcomer Chris Lane Joins Jerrod Niemann’s GET YOUR BUZZ BACK Tour
- ERIC CHURCH REVEALS “THE OUTSIDERS” ALBUM ART AND RELEASE DATE
- VIDEO: Jerrod Niemann Talks New Single
- JAKE OWEN PERFORMS TOP 20 & CLIMBING SINGLE “DAYS OF GOLD” ON CONAN
Find the most current tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!