Jo Dee Messina Gives Birth To Her Second Son!
Country singer/songwriter, Jo Dee Messina and her husband Chris Deffenbaugh, welcomed their second son to the family yesterday (1-11-12). Jonah Christopher was born at 2:43 PM Central Time weighing 6 pounds and 13 ounces! Noah, Jo Dee’s 3-year-old son now has a little brother to play with!
Jo Dee reported from a Nashville hospital that everyone is doing wonderfully.
“Noah couldn’t wait to hold his little brother. He’s so good with him. God has blessed us so much!”
Congratulations to the entire family!
- Luke Bryan’s Second Son Arrives!
- Jo Dee Messina Launches Parenting Blog
- Ashton Shepherd Welcomes Second Child
- Eric Church Suffers Loss of Co-Writer and Brother Brandon Church
- Wynonna Judd’s Husband Loses Leg
Find the most current JoDee Messina tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!