Kellie Pickler and Wynonna Judd On Dancing with the Stars Competitors Roster.
The upcoming 16th season of Dancing with the Stars just got a lot more interesting with this week’s announcement of the competitors roster which includes country stars Kellie Pickler and Wynonna Judd! Pickler will be paired with professional dancer and DWTS regular Derek Hough (yes, Julianne Hough’s bro!), and Wynonna will be trying out her own dance skills with Tony Dovolani. Kellie and Judd kind of have their work cut out for them though as they will be dancing against athletes and Olympians (find the whole list below)!
I’m not the biggest, biggest fan of reality TV shows, though I do try to keep up with them when country artists are featured, of course. DWTS really is a fun show, and I think that both Kellie and Wynonna were great choices for competitors. Can’t wait to tune in for the premiere on Monday, March 18th, and see how they do! Find complete info on ABC.com.
Dancing with the Stars Season 16, Complete List of Competitors:
• Boxer Victor Ortiz and new pro Lindsay Arnold
• Singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
• Country star Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
• Soap star Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
• Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Comedian Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
• Reality star Lisa Vanderpump and new pro Gleb Savchenko
• Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
• Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
• Comedian D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
• NFL star Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
Comment below, and let us know which country stars YOU would love to see compete on DWTS!!