Kellie Pickler Flips On The Pink Lights At The Opry.
The Grand Ole Opry joined Women Rock For The Cure in the fight against breast cancer tonight with the Opry’s fourth annual “Opry Goes Pink” show. Kellie Pickler, who recently shaved her own head in support of her childhood friend battling cancer, flipped the switch on the Opry’s barn backdrop, turning it pink for the night. Tonight’s show also included performances by Sarah Darling, Jimmy Dickens, Kristen Kelly, The Farm, Mindy Smith and others as well as activities recognizing breast cancer survivors and the continuing fight against the disease.
- Kelsea Ballerini To Turn The Opry Pink
- Kellie Pickler Performs at Hardrock for Pinktober
- "OPRY GOES PINK" As Jason Aldean’s "Concert for a Cure" Returns to Nashville in Support of the Fight Against Breast Cancer Benefiting Susan G. Komen and Women Rock For The Cure
- Kellie Pickler Shaves Her Head
- Kellie Pickler Aids Humane Association
Find the most current Kellie Pickler tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!