Following last week’s announcement of the first round of performers for the “51ST ANNUAL CMA AWARDS”, the COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION (CMA) has unveiled four musical collaborations to be highlighted during the event. KELSEA BALLERINI and REBA MCENTIRE will join forces; DIERKS BENTLEY and RASCAL FLATTS will perform together; BRAD PAISLEY and KANE BROWN will duet; and MAREN MORRIS will collaborate with Pop star NIALL HORAN.
Five of the performers are current CMA AWARDS nominees, including BALLERINI and MCENTIRE, who will face off in the Female Vocalist Of The Year category along with MORRIS; BENTLEY, who will contend for Male Vocalist Of The Year; and FLATTS, who are nominated in the Vocal Group Of The Year category. Hosted by PAISLEY and CARRIE UNDERWOOD for the tenth consecutive year, the “CMA AWARDS” are set to air live from NASHVILLE’s BRIDGESTONE ARENA on ABC-TV beginning at 8p (ET).
- 2009 CMA Website Goes Live!
- Chesney, Shelton, Urban, And Lady A Join Performance Lineup For ‘ACM Awards’
- 10th ACM Honors Performers + TV Airdate Announced – Jason Aldean, Kelsea Ballerini, Luke Bryan & more!
- CMA Announces First Performers
- Early 2018 ACM Award Winners Announced!
Find the most current Carrie Underwood tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!