After releasing a statement regarding his wish to help areas being affected by HURRICANE IRMA last WEEK (NET NEWS 9/7), BLUE CHAIR/COLUMBIA NASHVILLE’s KENNY CHESNEY has created the LOVE FOR LOVE CITY FOUNDATION to benefit the U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS and BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS. For those wishing to donate, visit the foundation’s website here. CHESNEY, whose island home has been destroyed by IRMA, has also created LOVE FOR LOVE CITY FOUNDATION merch, which can be purchased here.
“...I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that has donated to the LOVE FOR LOVE CITY FOUNDATION, because it’s going to help feed a lot of people,” CHESNEY expressed. “It’s going to help take supplies down to the island, and it’s hopefully going to help things has time goes on. And, I just wanted to say I’m very proud of everyone that’s donated, and I just wanted to tell y’all I love ya, and keep the VIRGIN ISLANDS in your prayers, in your thoughts, and I’ll keep you posted on what’s going on. GOD Bless you guys.”
- Kenny Chesney Hits Creative Vein; In-Studio to Follow BIG REVIVAL
- Kenny Chesney Is Taking it Slow in 2010
- Kenny Chesney Reveals Big Revival Cover Today
- Kenny Chesney Gets His Own Radio Station! No Shoes Radio Moves to SiriusXM April 12
- Alan Jackson Plays Show For Colorado Wildfire Relief
Find the most current Kenny Chesney tour dates from our partners at Country Music On Tour, your trusted country concert ticket source!